Ford Herald Templar Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

carol ilfracombe

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
Ilfracombe Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
15months + 4years before
We have just joined you. We purchased a Ford Herald Templar Motorhome in Feb 08 and since have not met anyone or seen any the same or the simular Aragorn model. Does anyone own or knows of anyone who owns one?. We would love to contact fellow owners if anyone can help. Thanks Carol.:Smile:

carpediem

Free Member
Apr 29, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
31 years
Hi,

There is a Club called 'Herald Owners Club' - google it and you will get the address of the Secretary.
I had an Aragon for 3 years in the nineties and was also a member of the club. Not sure whether they are still functioning. If you take the MMM magazine, you could check their listing of clubs.
Happy travels !

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Hi the cheif designer at herald (forget his name) went to Autotrail in the late 90s this is why late 90s autotrails look very similar especially around the overcab. look at the cree cherokee etc and you,ll see.

I have just pulled off the advert i bet you purcahsed from and it looks nice. You never forget your first van anyway. Have happy times

Phill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weetrapper1

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Ford Herald Templar
Exp
1 year
Hi i have one and i am looking for advice on tyre pressures and the boiler which is not filling up with water.

Catty1979

Free Member
Oct 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Ford herald
Exp
I’m a newbie
I just bought my first motorhome which is a Ford herald Templar and am also looking for fellow owners. I’m trying to figure out how some of the stuff inside works and also what the tyre pressures should be

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
Had a herald Templar and an Aragon!now got a Buccaneer caravel which is similar!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi i have one and i am looking for advice on tyre pressures and the boiler which is not filling up with water.

Go to a weighbridge and find out the weight of each axle. The 'van should be fully loaded as if you were about to go away for your hols (including water and fuel.

With those figures go to this site.

Ascertain, using the figures provided, the tyre pressures.

Job done.

PS. It doesn't matter that the site above is for caravans. They also use tyres (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back