Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Herald Aragon
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone...I have just purchased a 1995 Ford Herald Aragon. I am also building a camper and have been "on with it" for the last two years, so I do have a little knowledge of how things work. However the Aragon has stumped me...! In the cupboard under the wardrobe we have a rather large Combi boiler, that supplies both blown air and hot water, via both gas and 240v, there is a thermostat control panel with winter/summer settings, hot water on/off, blowers half or full. I did a little internet searching and was under the impression that the bolier should be an Atwood, however after google image searching, it looks nothing like the ones shown. Mine is a large cylindrical top about a foot in diameter stood upright in the cupboard, with a square base off set at 45 degrees. I would really like any information on exactly what type it is if anyone knows, because I am having a problem with the gas failing to ignite and just getting a red light on the thermostatic panel. I cant hear any clicking, and the boiler works fine on 240V....

Thanks in advance.....Dave

OP
OP
D

daddydavid

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Herald Aragon
Exp