For Smudger and maybe others? (1 Viewer)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font VendĂ´me
Exp
Since 2004
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
  1. Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
  2. Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar. For example, you may want the taskbar to be positioned vertically on the right side of your screen.
  3. After you move the mouse pointer to the position on your screen where you want the taskbar, release the mouse button.
If you are using Windows 98 or Windows Me and your taskbar does not move, make sure that the option to move the taskbar is enabled. If you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista, make sure the Lock the Taskbar option is not enabled. To check the status of the taskbar:
  1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
  2. Double-click Taskbar and Start Menu
    • On Windows ME click Advanced, and then make sure that there is a check mark beside Enable moving and resizing in the Start Menu and taskbar list under the Taskbar heading. If the check mark is not there, click the box to select this feature, click OK, and then close the Control Panel window. If the check mark is there, click Cancel, and then close the Control Panel window.
    • On Windows XP and Windows Vista select the Taskbar tab and make sure that there is not a check mark beside Lock the Taskbar. If the check mark is there, click the box to unselect this feature, click OK, and then close the Control Panel window. If the check mark is not there, click Cancel, and then close the Control Panel window.
NOTE: The taskbar can be docked on the left side, right side, top, or bottom of your screen. You cannot move the Start button or the Windows Orb from side to side on the taskbar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back