For Funsters who love the night!

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Quite a few of you thought this forum was a bit too bright, or at least brighter than the last. And, in my quest to please all of you all of the time I've made a dark style, it's black as night, don't use it on your own if you're easily spooked.

I'm not a fan of dark styles but they are more popular than ever. You can find the dark style right at the bottom of the page, Click on Fun Default and you can choose Fun Dark. Have fun and let me know what you think. (y)

OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
OK , I have had a bit of a giggle with the night there :D

If you are still finding this default one a little too bright I will be making a slightly darker style that will be easier on the eyes, especially at night, I'll try and get it done this week. It's so easy to switch themes it would be silly not to get a couple or three different themes installed so you can choose one to suit your mood or situation .(y)

DBK

Funster
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
For a really retro feel it should be white on blue. :) But I guess it could be used as a battery saver as the screen generally uses the most power.

Screenshot_20190614-213951.png

Riverbankannie

Funster
MH
Fiat Ducato PVC
Exp
8 years
Scroll to the very bottom of the open page and tap on Fun Default and then select fun dark.
I’m changing back !!

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services