Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 690
Exp
I'm an oldbie
ripped from another site:Blush:

But thought you might like this, Do you think the authourities will allow it here?

RV Chalet

Chrisdy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2008
Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Do you think the authourities will allow it here?

RV Chalet
It's practical, efficient, and ideal for retired people who would otherwise buy a chalet or a Park Home, but then have nowhere to park the MH. For those reasons I suspect the authorities will find any reasons they can (and make some up up if they can't) to ban them.....:Sad:
I think it's an excellent alternative for semi-fulltiming.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
great idea, would solve many problems, will it be allowed here NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
shame though, maybe in a couple of hundred years, as you say haganap one day one day:ROFLMAO:

ruth

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
What a brilliant idea, :thumb:

To live in the moutains of Western N Carolina is amazing, I know because we have visited many times, my mum used to live there ::bigsmile:

Need the RV to travel down to Florida for the winter, what a way of life. :thumb:

Wonder if I could build one on the side of the Park Home? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
It's practical, efficient, and ideal for retired people who would otherwise buy a chalet or a Park Home, but then have nowhere to park the MH. For those reasons I suspect the authorities will find any reasons they can (and make some up up if they can't) to ban them.....:Sad:
I think it's an excellent alternative for semi-fulltiming.

Probably under the Fire regs.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Funsters who are viewing this thread