• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available For a month from next week! (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Long shot but hey, may be good for someone!

We are importing our new van next week and will need to park up for about a month to sort the paperwork. I have a few sites I can go to, but if anyone has any opportunities for a house or site sit for that period, the offer is there! ( being full time it's not like we can go home!!!)

Happy to do any odd jobs, and pay for electric. Would need electric, water and waste and a parking spot ( 8.3m van) we have a small well behaved dog.

If that suits anyone, or you have any other bright ideas, let us know! Preferably south east area, but all things considered!!!

Will need to be close to a town and a station ( so missus can go visit her mum in London for a bit, but I'll stay with the van) .

Thought I'd ask(y)

Last edited:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I can personally vouch that dave is of good moral character.
Totally trustworthy (y)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
What about any of the.house sitting sites?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
How about Glasgow? i have some scarves at the ready and no charge to you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back