Food for Motorhome (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Most of the above items are extremely well traveled ie the stay in the van and don't often get used, typically only in cases where we arrive very late to pitch up.
Exactly - they're for emergency use only, to tide you over until you can get to a shop. I must admit that I don't get people who seem to take enough tinned food or food from home to live off for the duration of their trip :confused: For me, one of the best parts of travelling is the food.

I think our tin of cassoulet has been in the MH for almost 3 years/15k miles now - though we came close to needing it this year when our planned shopping trip on the Saturday before Easter was foiled by supermarkets closing early because of the holiday the next day (shame they didn't update their website with the revised opening hours :mad:)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
It may come as a surprise, but France has lots of supermarkets selling excellent food. :LOL:. The fresh produce is especially good.

We carry emergency supplies but rarely use them.
Carried a FB steak and kidney pie with us for 5 years,,,Still not used it.BUSBY:D2:D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back