Fontaine de vaucluse (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
just a heads up, the aire has been closed and is now a car park, permanently. They obviously twigged they can get more money out of cars than Motorhomes. Bugger, it was one of our favourites.

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Found that out a couple years ago, looked like they had only just finished resurfacing it then, right pain in the ar*e going up into the village to turn round.

OP
OP
iandsm
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
yes
Found that out a couple years ago, looked like they had only just finished resurfacing it then, right pain in the ar*e going up into the village to turn round.
Yes it's a pain going into the village to turn and then of course change plans for where you are going to go. That's why I thought I would make the post so people can avoid disappointment. Actually you can turn in to road just at the old exit its wild enough for a three point turn unless you have a really long camper. Pity I missed posts about it's closure when I was planning my route

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 1, 2021
Lanarkshire, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO Time
Exp
Complete newbie
Don’t know if this has been updated but I can confirm that the Camping Car Park at Fontaine de Vaucluse is definitely open. Haven’t counted the number if spaces as yet. Usual services and hard core surfaces. Ideal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back