Fonehouse 100gb Vodafone sim for £8 pm back on (1 Viewer)

Metamorfosis

Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680g
Exclusive to www.hotukdeals.com at the minute so get it here

BROKEN LINK

Also mobiles.co.uk via topcashback are beating that even
Vodafone monthly: 20*24 - 246 cashback from mobiles.co.uk - 50 from topcashback
480-246-50= 184 total cost of the contract

So effectively £7.66 per month for 2 years which is cheaper than the fonehouse deal which is £8 per month for 2 years

Let's hope they both stay in business for at least the next two years to keep paying the cashback!!

And also Vodafone continue allowing the whole 100gb per month usage abroad

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Be careful of cashback sites like Topcashback etc as sometimes it doesn't work so you end up paying more than if you didn't bother, the only time I ever use them is if they match the cheapest offer I can get elsewhere, then if the cashback tracks it's a bonus.

OP
OP
M

Metamorfosis

Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680g
Topcashback have since ammended their terms for this deal with mobiles.co.uk to exclude any with cashback so the fonehouse one is best on the market. I would be wary personally of a 24 month deal claiming cashback. If they go bust you are stuck with a £20 per month contract or if Vodafone decide to limit overseas usage to 20gb in line with others then it's a long time waiting for contract to finish.

The mobiles.co.uk 60gb £20pm 12 month deal below with auto cashback of £105 after 38 days (using discount code HOTUKDEALS for extra fiver) effectively £11.25 per month looks a decent bet for overseas use if you want simplicity and a shorter contact

Www.shorturl.at/lmDI7

I refer to overseas use because if you want a sim for UK use then Three are unbeatable. I opted for their £20pm unlimited everything a couple of years ago and after a month went through their online chat to politely say I couldn't afford it and after a while they dropped price to £10pm and been at that ever since (think there is a thread on www.moneysavingexpert.com about how to barter with Three to get a great deal). Been using it in a Huawei mifi since new and cane it every month in UK and use it just like it was home broadband. Been to Spain for a 4 and another 5 month trip also during this time and no problems with extended foreign usage although I do stick to the 19gb overseas limit per month.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Metamorfosis

Free Member
Oct 13, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 680g
Mobiles.co.uk now have a vodafone 100gb sim on a 12 month contract for £20 but with £90 automatic cashback so no faffing around.
Works out at an effective £12.50 per month and hopefully this link below will take you to it

1598121883007.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back