LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Bought 2 11kg FlowGas cylinders without deposit in the recent Gas Deal offer.

Wen to fit them today and found they didn't fit. After I stopped swearing it was obvious that they would fit except for the little aluminium shelve that the very short drain hose sits in. A few minutes drilling out the rivets had the shelve out and both 11kg cylinders in.

Just mentioning in case someone else wants to change from Calor 13kg plus 6kg to 2x FloGas 11kg. Hose will now have to live in the garage where the longer 5metre hose already lives...

Allan

OP
OP
awg

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Mine is a 2015 c-tourer and if I knew about the issue before getting the cylinders I would still have bought them. It was more of a surprise than an issue. A few minutes with an electric drill and problem solved.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

f6c

Nov 7, 2010
gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
23 Years
Help I bought a second hand Carthago 138 C Compactline 2014 I was promised the Carthago manual would be posted to me but never arrived has anyone got one I could buy Please. Many Thanks

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Perhaps you might get a better response if you start a new thread?

There is a carthago owners club - may be able to get some help there if you joined?

we have e-mailed Carthago and got a fairly quick reply - have you contacted one of the Carthago dealers to enquire if you can get a copy? Camperuk are usually very informative and helpful
Just a thought - the water Ingress/warranty book should have been handed over to you as it will still be in warranty

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back