Flashing lights on control panel! (1 Viewer)

koffee

Free Member
Mar 22, 2008
Funster No
I hope someone out there can help! This is our first post on this forum.

We have just spent 3 days in our 2005 CI Riviera 55P Special, only took delivery 10 days ago. It's our first van. It's on a 2.8HDi Citroen Jumper.

Thought we'd have a few days away to test it all before the granddaughter arrives tomorrow for the 'Easter' hols. We've come back with a problem we can't seem to solve.

We have a control panel Nordelettronica NE152 and have a persistent flashing green light on the drinking water tank logo and above that a persistent flashing red light on the S1 tank which has the letter 'R' next to it.

We thought these should only come on when you pressed the buttons to check the water levels, we can't get them to switch off, has anyone any ideas?

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

Sorry cannot help you as all the tech staff have gone home now, being a Saturday.
Try turning the control panel off and it may reset itself otherwise contact your dealer and ask him.

Those control panels can be pain in the backside as they are impossible to repair and have to go back to the manufacturer.

It may be nothing, just a software glitch.

Regards

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Most makes of those panels sometimes need a reset. Check the handbook and see if it tells you how to do this. Some need you to unscrew the facia:whatthe: But others use a simple key configuration. If in any doubt, ring your dealer first thing, it will probably be something very simple so don't let it ruin your weekend:Smile:

Oh and Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
On my van i have to unscreww the fascia panel and pull the plugs out , this resets the control panel and seems to sort the problem.

Upvote 0

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Just a thought but is green light saying water tank almost empty/ empty. And red light saying waste tank full.
Really dont know as mine is nothing like yours.
Mine you press a button and all lights read as a marker on both tanks, you know Empty 1/4 1/2 3/4 Full.

Don

Upvote 0

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
hi

Don is right I think :thumb:

on my ci when the water tank is empty it beeps and flashes, the lights are green for the fresh water and red fro the waste tank it does sound like your waste is full

to switch the panel off on mine you hold the on button (bottom right) until the lights count down ?

nick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K

koffee

Free Member
Mar 22, 2008
Funster No
thanks

Thanks for all your replies, we have had very heavy snow here but now it's thawing we'll take a drive to our nearest service point and dump the waste water and hope that works.

I'm afraid maybe we were a bit naive in assuming that the waste tank was empty when we collected it from the dealers 12 days ago, and we only used it for a bit of washing of hands before food prep when we were away for 3 days!

Sue

Upvote 0
K

kenp

Deleted User
Control Panel NE 152

Koffee,
If you send me a PM with a fax number or your address I will post you a copy of the makers instructions for the NE 152. Alternatively I could try to scan a copy and email it.
Kenp

Upvote 0
OP
OP
K

koffee

Free Member
Mar 22, 2008
Funster No
thanks again

Thanks so much to Don and Nick.

We emptied the waste water tank and this appears to have solved the problem of the flashing lights; the control panel allowed us to then turn it off!

Must have been quite a lot left in there after the dealer was demo-ing it to potential buyers.

Thanks Kenp, we do have a copy of the makers instruction booklet, even with that help we couldn't get the control panel to turn off until we dumped the waste water...

Snow all gone now, so going away for another few days tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more knowledge under our belts.

Sue:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back