Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Bump! ::bigsmile:

This thread seems to be in danger of getting buried in the Tech/Mech section - which would be a shame after Bill's enthusiasm to start it. Maybe it could be moved to the Rallies & Meets section? :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Bill, it looks like there would be plenty of interest in this, providing your not expecting me to fix your engine :winky:

Why not source a venue, get a cost together, find a date, stick it in the meet section and they will come....

We would be interested and I could do motivational speaking which is my new field :winky:

Of course, like so many things and others, much would depend on when...

Good luck with it..:thumb:

speed080

Free Member
May 28, 2010
Funster No
:Smile: fantastic idea just where and when if we can weal be there I don't mind labouring to help anybody out if the same is returned, drinks after sound good too::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
ok I am starting to look at locations now hoping for ease of arranging to make it local to me with pubs and shops not to far away with a good dog walk and keeping the cost down

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
ok I am starting to look at locations now hoping for ease of arranging to make it local to me with pubs and shops not to far away with a good dog walk and keeping the cost down
You've got to do it now, Mike has just used the meet as an excuse to buy a new toy.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I haven't done a meet before but have organised plenty of cadet camps cant be much different except I think the cadets would be beater behaved :ROFLMAO:
just got to get the ok from Jim and I am talking to the land owner tomorrow for one of the possible locations
can I run it as a charity advent
I need to find things out like insurance risk assessments camping reg's
planning consent all the nanny stat stuff:cry:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Might not make it this time as no van yet but definitely for the future.

I can show you how to clean and oil a sewing machine! Also many different needlecrafts and we love board / card games (but not for money). Any one play bridge (not duplicate) or minibridge? Could bring the rules of minibridge.
I will provide you with a caravan all you will need is beer whisky fags

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Bill, the last half of april seems to be fully booked with meets .. not sure maybe someone else can confirm that. :Sad:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
PROVISIONAL DATES 23 24 25th may
It will be held on a rally field on the out skirts Goole east riding of Yorkshire.
within walking distance of a pub a club and shops grate dog walk with a pub at the end of it in swinefleet.
sit on the river bank and watch the ships pas you within 25 m as they go in to the most inland port in the country.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I am no good at mech/or fishing.but I can teach you how to dance.:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Will those of you interested note that Bill has now started a list on his other Fixit Bodgeit meet with the date..:Smile:

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Hi Bill, could you please take me off the list. Unfortunately I have been double booked and competing in a charity boat race for help the heroes and can't let the lads down. I'm sorry it's relatively short notice but I suppose better late than never. Hopefully there will be another fixit meet soon. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back