Fix&Go Puncture compressor (1 Viewer)

Has anyone else experience of using the Fix&Go kits

• How do you connect it to the valve without losing all the air?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any suggestions as the best place to lit a spare wheel to a Chausson Flash02 ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chausson15

Free Member
Jun 17, 2010
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10 years
After reading several of your very interesting forums I took the advice of a subscriber and inspected the compressor and canister that is supposed to be of assistance for punctures.

The first thing I did was to inadvertently turn the switch to the wrong symbol and get smothered in the sealant. The second problem I had was to locate a replacement canister, after a great deal of searching including the main dealerships I found one at the ever helpful Essanjay in Poole tel 01202683608. The third problem was when I attempted to screw the brass nut to the valve, it is a round knurled nut that screws to the valve but there is no room for big fingers to twist it onto the thread quick enough to stop air escaping from the tyre.

Apart from mounting a spare wheel somewhere or fitting extensions to the existing valves have any other members had similar experiences?Link Removed

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
we use oko you get it in farm industry type shops put it through the valve then pump up .works a treat for off road ing .i used to use it in the truck have known it go in to a tyre with 11 punctures and still drive home from spain. costs about 9 quid for 2 wheels. its like green slime. tyre fitters hate you if you dont tell them when the tyre is due for change.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back