Five sleeps to go (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2017
Huntly
Funster No
MH
Frankia i640 SD
Exp
Since 2004
Hi just five sleeps to go before we pick up our mh on Tuesday, a Rapido 803f from Brownhills. We ordered our first mh 10 years ago at Düsseldorf and took a gap year " University of Life". Travelled round the world in kilometres, but stayed in Europe.
We sold the van , but in hindsight I should have kept it, as the value of the vehicle doesn't seem to have to have dropped by so much. No doubt due to the cost of new ones being so high.
I had anticipated buying abroad again but unfortunately half the country decided that the Pound to Euro rate should be changed to prevent me from doing that.
We got a black lab puppy a year ago, and it might be a slight exaggeration to say the mh was bought , so that Mac got holidays. But I might just have to plead "guilty as charged"
I used to be a member of motorhomefacts when we had the mh, but lost interest when we sold it.
On my return to mh web pages, with our impending purchase , mhfacts seemed to be recovering from being in a war zone. I inadvertently signed up with "fun" by mistake and noticed that people who used to be with facts were now with fun.
Well Fun sounds a lot better than Facts doesn't it.
Think I will stop now or I would need to change the posting to four and a half sleeps to go.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sounds like you are getting excited, enjoy the day when it arrives.

Martin

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Hi Cairngorm

5 days will fly by, I have to wait till early April for my new mobile dog kennel to arrive, yeah sounds like You may need to attend canines anonymous same as I do.

Gerby

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:any reason for getting a MH is a good one!! Enjoy!!

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
images (3).jpg

From Spain.

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
@Cairngorm A warm welcome from the NE and from one who recently moved away from 'Facts' for similar reasons to yourself.

My vans predated the arrival of my black Lab, who's four now, but he features massively in my touring plans as I'm sure Mac will in yours.

Enjoy your van when it arrives.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
I'm sure the time will Drraaaaagggggggg in but hey it will sure be worth the wait :)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
The great advantage is that you'll be picking it up tomorrow if you read this today. Time, hopefully, has flown by

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back