Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
:LOL:
The issue was 'northern stereotypes' not Cumbrian stereotypes.

What would I know, on my maps anything north of the Severn/Wash line and south of Hadrians Wall is marked 'Here be Dragons' and I presume I need a passport and Phrase book to transit the area

View attachment 466511
Screenshot_20210217-153132.png

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
I thought the name of the game was touring :whistle2: We managed to book a 7 night trip to the Aberdeenshire area last week in July staying at 7 different sites. Our main holiday this year. Five nights on Caravan Club sites and two on independent sites. Tried to book two separate nights on a CCC (the Friendly Club) and it was a minimum of two nights. Not very friendly to motorhomers who've got very limited holidays due to work.

Herbyventures

Free Member
Oct 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
Ford Transit selfbui
Exp
No restrictions on caravan and motorhome club sites in the area. Surprisingly, availablity is good too.
I think that might be because people like me are thinking nah, place will be rammed, let's go somewhere less popular. I did exactly that last week! We had looked at going to Scotland but we can't be certain they'll let anyone in, so we discounted that as well! Not sure where we're going at present.

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
You're spot on so far đź‘Ź (and I'm an Essex girl). I'm a townie, I was shocked when I realised that there are villages in Essex that don't have proper pavements! Or 24hr petrol stations and corner shops! How do folk manage :unsure:
Up here we dont even have street lights in most of the village

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back