• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Five Michelin Agilis 'Camping' Tyres - 215/70/R15 -109Q (1 Viewer)

Aug 2, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo It 724
Exp
Since 2015
In the near future we will be changing the tyres on our Burstner when we get it uprated.

So we'll have a set of five Michelin Agilis 215/70/R15 - 109Q 'Camping' tyres for sale.
These are Premium quality tyres for Motorhomes/Vans and they are in excellent condition.

They've only done about 2,000 miles and the spare is unused and brand new.

The tyres were fitted by the dealership as part of the deal when we bought the van last year which we took delivery of 21/11/17.

Online these tyres range from £112 to £130 each fitted.
These tyres are £75 each that's £300 for the four on the van, and £90 for the unused one.

This does not include the wheels/rims or delivery - probably best to arrange collection.

If you need to replace your's or you are planning to do so in the not too distant future this would represent a good saving for you.
michelin-agilis-camping Kwik Fit.jpg

OP
OP
Decaf
Aug 2, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo It 724
Exp
Since 2015
@Nirvana - I'm sorry for the inconvenience - that's the one piece of info I haven't got to hand, as soon as I'd posted the thread I thought of it.

I'll have to have a drive to storage tomorrow and check. I'm pretty sure they are 2017 but I'll confirm tomorrow, probably afternoon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
In the near future we will be changing the tyres on our Burstner when we get it uprated.

So we'll have a set of five Michelin Agilis 215/70/R15 - 109Q 'Camping' tyres for sale.
These are Premium quality tyres for Motorhomes/Vans and they are in excellent condition.

They've only done about 2,000 miles and the spare is unused and brand new.

The tyres were fitted by the dealership as part of the deal when we bought the van last year which we took delivery of 21/11/17.

Online these tyres range from £112 to £130 each fitted.
These tyres are £75 each that's £300 for the four on the van, and £90 for the unused one.

This does not include the wheels/rims or delivery - probably best to arrange collection.

If you need to replace your's or you are planning to do so in the not too distant future this would represent a good saving for you.
View attachment 219062
Hi. Try Paisley Freight as a courier. Mike

OP
OP
Decaf
Aug 2, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo It 724
Exp
Since 2015
Do you have a year of manufacture please?

I checked them this afternoon - there are three stamped 39/17 and one 32/17.

I forgot to take my ruddy spanners to get the spare off the bracket so couldn't clarify the date, but it was from the same batch so I'm quite confident it will be 2017 - and its brand new.

Jan 11, 2018
Malvern Link, Malvern, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
Since 2018
Hi Decaf,
after reading through the posts above , I would like to buy the tyres.
They are exactly the correct spec for my MH which currently has 12 year old Michelins on it that I was planning to replace at the end of the coming summer!
Could I make you an offer of £350 , please , for the 5.
I know that's a little less than you were expecting.
Noting you live in Worcestershire , I live on the Western rim of the Birmingham conurbation so could collect easily.

Regards

JR

OP
OP
Decaf
Aug 2, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo It 724
Exp
Since 2015
Hi @Jake Royd - Thank you for the message;

I was just about to add a notice that another forum member has agreed to buy all five tyres. If for whatever reason the deal falls through I'll let you know immediately.

FYI there is another set advertised in Scotland - but they would appear to be older.
Thanks again for your interest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 11, 2018
Malvern Link, Malvern, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
Since 2018
Thanks for the message Decaf.
I am aware of the other set but realise that shipping them from Scotland adds quite a bit of cost.
I'll run my existing ones a little longer unless your first buyer does not complete the deal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back