Fitting wireless reversing camera (1 Viewer)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi I have a wired system in the m/home but picture keeps breaking down. Thinking of buying a wireless system...Indic8tor I see there are still wires to run. Anyone tell me where and how to run them. Any views on the system would also be welcome. Thanks. :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Ken

personally I'd stay clear of wireless cameras, too many bad reports about interference .. and you still need to run 12vdc for the camera so it's the same work as running a hard wired system and hard wired will always be better than wireless..

I ran my cable along the chassis rail and up into the bedroom, through the cupboard to the camera.. dirty job but not difficult ..

Jim

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
I fully agree with the previous post.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
you will find it hard to find a wireless system that garentees over 2.5mtrs dude..................I looked into it a few months ago.

I'm now looking at putting a hard wired system in :thumb:

Boo

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
If your not willing to pay silly money(£800+) for a top of the range system, then I wouldn't bother going wireless for a MH, too many electrical items in the way for the relatively weak signal to over come, there is systems that will do it, for like massive dumper trucks, but like I say silly money:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back