fishing match and family fun weekend (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
haganap
thanks for the donation and yes ive got you on the list for electric ....:thumb:
peaps
thanks for the donation :thumb:
roadrunner
try ebay, you need a basic course fishing set consisting of rod & reel with a keepnet anything else your short of im sure we can sort it on the day ive plenty of spare bits and bobs..

alan

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
he he

roadrunner
the basic stuff rod reel ect, no dynamite tho:ROFLMAO:
oh and a keep net is a must, if your short of one tho borrow ash's cause he uses a jam jar :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well i think i would need a very big jam jar for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• P8302605.JPG
    P8302605.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 102
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
hi all
right ive had a request to hold a charity raffle on the sat with all proffits going to the RNLI, of which im more than happy to do..
but here's where you lot come in,,,,i obviously need raffle prizes, so if anyone has the odd bottle of plonk or gifts ect and they would like to donate it to the raffle please let me know asap..
regards
alan

We will be bringing something along for the raffle:thumb:

Seems only fair as I will be taking the match trophy back home to Kent with me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
diablo
i think were fishing the smaller of the two lakes, not the one we fished last year but depending on numbers we may have to fish the bigger lake....
alan

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
If I remember correctly there was a restriction on what bait could be used, or was it no groundbait?

Dane

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
dane
i think your right that groundbait is banned i'll pop into the site mon or tues and find out then get back to you.
regards
alan

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Please don't make a special trip for me Alan, I was just curious

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
fishing and fun week end

hi sorry to say me and the wife cant make it shes got a date to go in to hospital hope u all have a good time : hope to meet next time lynn and martin:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Raffel prize

We will donate something from the drinks department! can defo tell you it won't be Vodka he he..... thats mine!

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
hi sorry to say me and the wife cant make it shes got a date to go in to hospital hope u all have a good time : hope to meet next time lynn and martin:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Never mind Martin there will be others to go to once the Boss is sorted out.

Hope it goes well Lynn:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

Re the raffle, we're good for an (unused in the box), up to date DVD Rom of the Camping Car Infos. Very handy in your laptop when touring abroad, and looking for Aires, Stellplats, etc.

Re the fishing, other than a length of garden cane, a peice of string and a bent rusty nail, i'm not really geared up for this fishing lark. Can someone please advise me as to what equipment I need, to be better placed to win the match. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, if anyone has a spare rod and reel, and would be willing to show me how to use the blooming thing, i'd be very grateful.............and I am not joking either.

Jock.

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
jock
ive a spare rod reel ect the only thing im short of is a spare keepnet,,SO COME ON YOU LOT WHO HAS A SPARE KEEPNET FOR JOCK!!!!!
alan

wendyre

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
sutton-in-ashfield
Funster No
MH
rollerteam
Exp
hi alan
john and i would like to join you all again, managed to get weekend off

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
jock
ive a spare rod reel ect the only thing im short of is a spare keepnet,,SO COME ON YOU LOT WHO HAS A SPARE KEEPNET FOR JOCK!!!!!
alan

Thanks very much Alan. Re the keepnet, I have a cool bag for the beers thanks. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I have to assume that you are expecting me to actually catch something. :whatthe: You obviously have more confidence in my fishing abilities.........than I do. :ROFLMAO: If it is any help, I am much better at "watching paint dry." :roflmto:

Jock.

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I'm afraid that due to circumstances beyond our control we will be unable to attend this meet now :cry:

We REALLY wanted to make this meet as it is gonna be full of our buddies and we'd have had chance to make some new friends too.

At least all the fisherboys amongst you can breathe a sigh of relief, after all, without me and my rod there you now all stand a chance of winning the comp :ROFLMAO:

Alan, if we owe you anything let me know how much and how I can pay you. Paypal?

Have a great time all and remember to post a report in a blog and upload loads of piccies :thumb:

Bryan & Suzy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I'm afraid that due to circumstances beyond our control we will be unable to attend this meet now :cry:

We REALLY wanted to make this meet as it is gonna be full of our buddies and we'd have had chance to make some new friends too.

At least all the fisherboys amongst you can breathe a sigh of relief, after all, without me and my rod there you now all stand a chance of winning the comp :ROFLMAO:

Alan, if we owe you anything let me know how much and how I can pay you. Paypal?

Have a great time all and remember to post a report in a blog and upload loads of piccies :thumb:

Bryan & Suzy

sorrt to hear that Bryan and Suzie, see ya soon.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp

Bryan & Suzy

Sorry to hear that Bryan, we were looking forward to catching up with you and Suzy.

That means that it is now down to Geo, to teach me how to blatantly cheat. :winky:

See you both soon, hopefully.

Jock.

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi all
well bryan im so sorry you wont be there to help carry my trophy back to my van:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no seriously im sorry to hear you wont be coming :cry: and no matey there is nothing to pay....

wendyre ive now added you to the list ::bigsmile:

alan

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Bums Bryan I was going to kick your ar$e fishing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh well next time.

You and Suzy OK?:winky:

C.L.S

Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Alan as this meet / rally is being attended by both fun and facts is there a club competition going on ???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Alan as this meet / rally is being attended by both fun and facts is there a club competition going on ???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now then Mark, you have seen the quality and size of those fish I can catch so a competition is no problem for me. Im surprised you have not put a pic of that shark I caught in France on the website so everybody can start to get worried about my quality fishing skills:ROFLMAO:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years

Bryan & Suzy

OH bugger I was bringing a couple of PC's and a server for you tp sort out Bryan:thumb:

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
mark
well as there is a low attendance rate from facts:RollEyes: i dont think it will work, unless you are representing facts that is:roflmto:
alan

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Why don't the facts guys register here? its free!

C.L.S

Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Believe it or not :roflmto::roflmto: Paul actually managed to land this monster on his own :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes it was Paul who landed this beast and not ASH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• new pics 067.JPG
    new pics 067.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 54

C.L.S

Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Then there was this specimen from Tick 59 (Bill) . Should have known he was a seasoned angler when he turned up with all his tackle neatly packed in a small box :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And it,s definetly not Shadrack Dingle :roflmto::roflmto:

Attachments

• new pics 069.JPG
    new pics 069.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 53
T

tanky

Deleted User
Ladies and Gents ,
If you are wishing to take part in the darts competion, please try and bring your own darts if possible, otherwise you can borrow some old ones that I will bring along, OH and no excuses for not hitting the board after a few beers please.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back