pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi...other Bait's used are macaroni cheese,dog meat ,cat meat,these are put on your hook using a baiting needle(a small spike with a tiny nick just before the end)cut bait IE luncheon meat into small cubes push needle through meat,catch your hook in the grove an slide meat down needle and past hook so it is on the line now slide meat back down line to hook ,turn hook so it does not go into meat the same way it went in ,gently pull line so the hook is just about to disperser into meat now you put a piece of grass between meat and hook then pull line till hook disperse in meat and grass is next against the meat ,trim grass to same size as meat this stops fish getting bait of hook they have to tug at it and get hooked
hope ive made it clear:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dave:thumb:

think i got the gist of all that.......

whats wrong with putting the bait on the hook like i did as a kid.
hold hook in one hand and bait in the other and just put the bait on the hook?

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
:thumb: hi John.....cos fish have a 2-1 degree these days ,11 pluss when we were kids:ROFLMAO:
an i wona see you with the cup in hand

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
:thumb: hi John.....cos fish have a 2-1 degree these days ,11 pluss when we were kids:ROFLMAO:
an i wona see you with the cup in hand

still not bright enough to realise theres a hook and line attached to the food though...after getting hooked once of twice you'd think they'd learn:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Don't forget the Beechams powders John, coz it's only a cold you'r going to catch catch:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
well that went without a drama.:thumb:

caught eight fish, but only landed seven, or was it six....i lost count but as others have said......they throw themselves at the hook in that pond.:Smile:

spent a long 1/2 hour on sat morning on a very slow dongle connection to buy my rod licence. (forgot to do it before i left home:Doh:)

lucky i did...the water bailiff came round during the afternoon:Eeek:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back