First venture on this Forum, please be gentle. (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome Jackie,
Nice to have the sensible half of the duo , instead of Greif the good ole boy,
bet he's looking forward to retirement & the new van, can't wait to see it and you both hopefully at Dorset in june.
Could I ask that you don't let him out on his own , while you stay in your new home there in the New Forest. I'm not sure Motorhomefun & Funsters will cope with him off the leash !!
Terry & Ann

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi I'm not exactly new here as I'm married to Griff (popeye) but there are occasions when I need to keep an eye on the old devil.
I've met many of you and it looks like when Griff retires I'm going to meet a lot more of you because we have plans to roam all over the place, I just can't leave my lovely house and garden or my Grandchildren for too long.
I look forward to meeting friends old and new.

Jackie
Hi Jackie I can understand your feelings of being away from your lovely home and grandchildren. I can never understand the desire to spend weeks or months away either. Couple of weeks here or there but it is always nice to get home again. Welcome......(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Jackie will be lovely to see you again.

...................... and will you stop im indoors from picking on me please. . . :)

OP
OP
OliveOyl

OliveOyl

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Between MoHo's
Exp
Since early 80's
Bet you can't wait to get your new van?

We've just been to see it Eddie and it will be at yours from Saturday onwards I think, it's fabulous, we're very happy and excited.

Hi Jackie, not seen you for ages. welcome to the forum

Hi Jim, sadly for you that's all about to change as he gives up work in a couple of months

we need the lady's to keep a eye on these men

More than you could ever know Carol, hee hee.

Did he tell you he had volunteered your services

Tell me more.

I`ll keep an eye on him for you...

Oh yes; like you're the last person I'd choose, you're as bad as him!

Hi & Welcome Jackie,
Nice to have the sensible half of the duo , instead of Greif the good ole boy,
bet he's looking forward to retirement & the new van, can't wait to see it and you both hopefully at Dorset in june.
Could I ask that you don't let him out on his own , while you stay in your new home there in the New Forest. I'm not sure Motorhomefun & Funsters will cope with him off the leash !!
Terry & Ann

Hi Ann & Terry, we have just got home after going to see it and to say we're excited is a bit of an understatement. Looking forward to seeing you all at the various meets.

and will you stop im indoors from picking on me please

Hello Joy, could I just say if he's picking on you then that means he's giving me an easier time so thanks for sharing the burden.

That really is a lovely welcome from you all, thank you all so much.
Griff tells me that I won't get many chances to reply as I haven't paid my tenner and he won't pay it for me. I'll raise a glass to safe travels and a lovely summer for us all.

Jackie

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@OliveOyl
Andrea @big map has promised to bring us some scones from a fab baker she knows so that we can have an impromptu :rolleyes: cream tea at Weymouth.
I'm supposed to be doing tea's which you were volunteered for...:)....but then it turns out that the cream tea will be at Bagwell Farm meet......but you you are going to Corfe instead:D.......

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
if she reads this place she'll start demanding 24 hour orgasms.

cold showers

Charming, all this idle chatter about sexual topics on my wife's first venture into Motor Home journalism and I'm left to explain..
1. what an orgasm is
2. why and how one could possibly last 24 hrs
3. what possible use a cold shower would be

mind you she already thinks I play the bum-bugle occasionally so perhaps she'll think I'm Tootles!....:Eeek: :Eeek: :Eeek:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Charming, all this idle chatter about sexual topics on my wife's first venture into Motor Home journalism and I'm left to explain..

It's not going to be easy for her, a whole new vista opens up, nothing has prepared her for FUN.

Time to make sure the private medical care is paid up to date.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
@OliveOyl
Andrea @big map has promised to bring us some scones from a fab baker she knows so that we can have an impromptu :rolleyes: cream tea at Weymouth.
I'm supposed to be doing tea's which you were volunteered for...:)....but then it turns out that the cream tea will be at Bagwell Farm meet......but you you are going to Corfe instead:D.......

Hell @Debs you have confused me with that and I thought I knew what was happening

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hell @Debs you have confused me with that and I thought I knew what was happening
Ooops.....have I got it wrong then:blush:
Thought the cream tea was down for Mo's Bagwell Farm with the quizzers and you are coming for the day?
Griff said Jackie could help me doing the teas - but they aren't going to Mo's meet, they are going to the Corfe meet which is straight after.
We are doing both (as are one or two others) :nerd:
I'm not bothered where it happens, just as long as we get a cream tea lol:rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
@Popeye i thought your wife @OliveOyl had joined then noticed the photo and realised my mistake it's your daughter that's joined :blusher:

Don't try that old chestnut Gerry, that picture was taken way back last September, she's aged LOADS since then, and if you had seen photos of me recently you'd know that I'm obviously attracted to the OLDER woman...:wink:

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thought the cream tea was down for Mo's Bagwell Farm with the quizzers and you are coming for the day?
Griff said Jackie could help me doing the teas - but they aren't going to Mo's meet, they are going to the Corfe meet which is straight after.

Question number 1 Why did Popeye (Griff) offer his wife's (Jackies) help if they weren't going?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Don't try that old chestnut Gerry, that picture was taken way back last September, she's aged LOADS since then, and if you had seen photos of me recently you'd know that I'm obviously attracted to the OLDER woman...:wink:
I was going to like this then I thought maybe not now OliveOyl is watching

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Question number 1 Why did Popeye (Griff) offer his wife's (Jackies) help if they weren't going?
Because he thought the cream tea was at Corfe, doh :doh:
....but it was nice of him to offer anyway, he probably does that all the time without telling Jackie:D

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!

Didn't I see you in the diet forum @Debs :sneaky: you might have to share this diet with me if it includes Cream teas:giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back