Mar 8, 2010
Inverurie
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just started!
Hi all,

We took delivery of our new Auto-roller 700 last Monday, first outing was this weekend. Everything seemed fine with the van, although there's a steadily growing list of 'fettling' to do. Big items are a wind out sun shade (we didn't miss having one this weekend, but we live in hope!), additional battery for planned non site trips, a microwave, TV, the list goes on...

One thing surprised me about the site we stayed at (High Range at Aviemore), there was no facility for emptying the waste tank. There was the chemical loo emptying place, but no hole in the ground for emptying the grey waste. I;d assumed all sites would have one of these. Is this common? I'd have thought they might have mentioned it when we booked with a motorhome, but not a mention until I went to ask where I could empty the tank. They couldn't even suggest anywhere nearby. Pretty poor I thought given the pitch fee of £24.00 a night!!

Cheers,

Rod.

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Hi Rod and welcome...We had our first trip out a couple of weeks ago..lovely site on a big estate...that was only £12pn inc electric...found out after 3 days i never had the switch on for lecci:cry:....no-one told me about that:ROFLMAO:....Classified page might have any bits you need...Dave:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi we take a waste container kept from the tugging days and stick it under the waste outlet and empty it with the cassette.:Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back