First trip tomorrow in MH to Scotland, suggestions wanted for places etc to visit (1 Viewer)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
A walk up Ben Nevis its a grueling walk but on a clear day it's fantastic at the top.
Dad and I did it when I was around 6 \ 7 and it was a dawdle!
Absolutely nothing to do with the folk coming down feeding me squares of chocolate to keep me going and dad saying you'll no get onymore if you give up! :Smile:
And, what's a clear day on the top of Ben Nevis?:unsure:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
And, what's a clear day on the top of Ben Nevis?
When we did it a few years ago it was beautiful, in April had to walk over a snow field to get to the top.
Not a walk I would want to do again hard work on ankles & knees but if you are there you just have to do it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
When we did it a few years ago it was beautiful, in April had to walk over a snow field to get to the top.
Not a walk I would want to do again hard work on ankles & knees but if you are there you just have to do it.
Always threatened to do it again but no where near as tough these days! We were in an auld ridge tent and a Morris 1000 Traveller camping not far from the start of the path!

May 29, 2021
Swansea, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest CV2
Exp
Hi,
Leaving Isle of Wight tomorrow morning, overnight stay in Carlisle, boat trip next day on Loch Lommond, then 3 nights Fort william, steam train trip to Mallaig booked. We need some inspiration of where to go etc from there!! possibly Skye? any thoughts? we have about 15 days ish...MH is 7m, don't need hook up.
jim n Jenn
Skye is amazing. The Quirang and Old Man of Storr is wonderful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back