First trip to France - any helpful tips? (1 Viewer)

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
Hello all

At the end of the summer we usually head off to a friends site near newquay and spend a few days before we all go for a bit of tour of the coast.

Now with the weather not being so great, and having a new MH we are seriously considering a trip to the South of France for a couple of weeks

My partner and I like the beaches and I would like to spend some time at a site that has a scuba diving centre, we also have a 7 month old.

I have bought a couple of Aries books and have a few sites in mind to book before hand.

We will travel via the Dover - Dunkirk as ive seen an offer for £27 each way for a MH. (open to suggestions though).

We have travelled all over the UK in all seasons, but just wondered if there are any top tips that may be overlooked by a European novice.

Thanks in advance..

GIBLA53

Free Member
Jul 26, 2009
Powys/Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Compact
Exp
since 2002
What about?

Try around the French/Spanish border , I know the Spanish side fairly well L'Estartit on the Costa Brava has excellent water and diving facilities many campsites between there St Pere Pescador ,Roses .All of these are within 40 miles to the border , the French side of the Pyrenees is equally stunning but cannot quote diving centres Alan

OP
OP
Dereckerick

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
Is there anyway of loading the French Aries into a Garmin to make life a little easier?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back