Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
So after a year pottering around the UK ( 47 weekends and 2 x 2 week holidays )we have decided to take a month off work and drive to Spain to see family in the motor home.
Booked the tunnel for the 31st May with Tesco vouchers (thank you Tesco :)and planning on taking 10 days to drive to Pinar de Campoverde, 10 days around the coast and then 10 days back hopefully driving through Andorra.
Anyone been around or near Pinar de Campoverde that knows a nice camp-site?

Both excited and Counting down the days now.

OP
OP
Ironside

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
thank you Clickem looks really nice, nearly died at the price until I realised it was for a Bungalow :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Don't know if you have CamperContact app. I have the paid up version which cost about a fiver for the year. I find it very helpful to find aires and places to stop. Brilliant for finding the nearest stop when your tired.

OP
OP
Ironside

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
@Mikescuba yes I have the app and I've recently bought all the Aires for all of France and Spain, its just nice to find someone who has local knowledge.
Hopefully find some places to fish on route.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Andorra gets mixed reviews on here, even if you're only going for the duty free or fake gold bars.

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Andorra gets mixed reviews on here, even if you're only going for the duty free or fake gold bars.

I have only been to Andorra twice for day visits and on both occasions when going back into France the Douane were there checking everyone coming out of Andorra and Taxing them on the duty free purchases they though the had made.

OP
OP
Ironside

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
Thought it might be nice for a look about, if the other half sees cheap Gin I could be in trouble :)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi @Ironside ,
Which way are you planning on going down through France & back. you may get some good suggestions on good aire's etc.
I've personally only done France ,so could only help in that area.

OP
OP
Ironside

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
Hi @FIDGET
We have basically said we will stop at Cite Europe because of our late crossing and then mooch down the west side of France, would like lots of sea or at least water.
Our only limitations are we have 30 days and would like 3-4 days with family in Pinar De Campoverde.
Any suggestions would be greatly received.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back