- Aug 22, 2007
- Funster No
- Carthago Compactline
- Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've booked our Eurotunnel crossings to go away mid-March to mid-April to travel down France, into Spain, possibly into Portugal and/or further down into Spain. We have 2 x leisure batteries and a solar panel and to date have never had a problem getting anywhere near low on power so we don't particularly want to be cooped-up on campsites and although we know how to get/do stuff in France and Germany we would appreciate advice on the following for Spain and Portugal as it is 'alien' to us:
- What do you do for fresh water?
- Similarly, what about grey and black waste?
- Is it easy to get LPG to top up our Gaslow bottle?
- Any other advice for first time winter campers abroad would be appreciated too!