First Time Ralliers at Peterboro (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you would like to place a name badge in your window you can download it here [Link Removed] Its not compulsory of course but most Funsters stick one in the window. :thumb: See you next weekend ::bigsmile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you will find mine taped to my head lamps

If you would like to place a name badge in your window you can download it here [Link Removed] Its not compulsory of course but most Funsters stick one in the window. :thumb: See you next weekend ::bigsmile:

You will find mine taped to my head lamp.. have screen covers on most of the time... do come and say hello and meet Ezzie.

Looking forward to next weekend to meet a lot of the names I have met on MHF that I do not know in the flesh if you follow me.

Bob:Blush:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

You will find mine taped to my head lamp.. have screen covers on most of the time... do come and say hello and meet Ezzie.

Looking forward to next weekend to meet a lot of the names I have met on MHF that I do not know in the flesh if you follow me.

Bob:Blush:

You could always put it in the side window Bob. :winky::ROFLMAO:

Please take note of our new location.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• P1080166.jpg
    P1080166.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 26

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Screen wraps around

You could always put it in the side window Bob. :winky::ROFLMAO:

Please take note of our new location.:thumb:

The screen wraps around so the front cab, side cab windows are cover in.. as we have the awning down normally with the wind blocks in stall it is not possible to see anything in the side window which is under the awning without walking in through the open end.

The other side of the RV has it's window in the slide out on the wrong side.. Have in the pass put one on the rear ladder (I have two) so I have found the front head lamp being fairly high up on the Ford E350 works well.. just have to remember to remove it at the end of the show and clean off the tape marks.. BUT everyone knows Ezzie .. so just look for the big dog.. no her not me.

Bob:thumb:

Travelbug1

Free Member
Aug 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 yr
I can't open the link whatever I do even if saved I can't.
Please can someone do a simple pdf or word type document pls as its soo frustrating not being able to access it.

Thank you

:Sad:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Hi there,I have clicked on the link and all OK, just wait a little while for it to load up:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back