Big Ian

Free Member
May 7, 2015
Felixstowe
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi as a newbie we have booked a few days up in York as a first adventure , does anyone have a list of things to pack to other than clothes that might help us with a successful trip at the end of May , my wife wants to do a spreadsheet but I have no idea were to start .

Oct 25, 2014
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs A 7870-2
Exp
Newbie, caravanner since 2008
Wow that's an even longer list :Eeek:
Lol Nicknic! Yes, not my list, but a very comprehensive starter list to be (viciously) amended.

We're down to about 2-3 hours to pack for a weekend, but this includes food shopping and making sure the kids have remembered underwear etc and not just their party dress/phone/football etc. :ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I guess the other thing that speeds us up is that we don't really "unpack" any more than we have to after a trip. All we need to put back in to go away are clothes and food which is usually pretty minimal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I guess the other thing that speeds us up is that we don't really "unpack" any more than we have to after a trip. All we need to put back in to go away are clothes and food which is usually pretty minimal.
Aye, same as us. Fresh smalls and socks and off we go :)

Always keep plenty of clothes in van so we can go at short notice. Also loads of decent tinned/prepacked food.

I'm currently in the paddock at Donington Park in readiness for my part time job a bike racing instructor tomorrow.

Took me about 20 mins to get ready today. That included packing bike and all me gear and beer and prepared sarnies.

It's nice to know all the essentials are already in place :)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back