First time at Xmas (1 Viewer)

Janine Jones

Free Member
Aug 30, 2018
Funster No
MH
Holidaying
Exp
:DHey my husband and I have hired a campervan for Christmas and are planning a tour of the south west. If anyone can recommend any great places to stay whether it be a secluded beach or a lay-by with a view all would be appreciated. Also if anyone will be about and fancy meeting up let me know. Happy camping ⛺

adt

Mar 28, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Exp
Since 2016
Hello and welcome.
We did Christmas away for the first time last year and I thought it was one of our best.
We stayed at Conkers CCC site so not SW but it enabled our daughter to bring the grandkids along for an unexpected visit, well unexpected to the other half who got a very pleasant surprise.

Hope you enjoy it and your time here.

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
Don't miss Severn Beach, just up from Avonmouth on the Severn Estuary. One of the few places on God's Earth where you can sit on the mud in sight of a zinc smelter inhaling the aromas of heavy industry and petrochemical engineering, in the shadow of two suspension bridges, yet still, in the tranquility, hear the seagulls coughing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Don't miss Severn Beach, just up from Avonmouth on the Severn Estuary. One of the few places on God's Earth where you can sit on the mud in sight of a zinc smelter inhaling the aromas of heavy industry and petrochemical engineering, in the shadow of two suspension bridges, yet still, in the tranquility, hear the seagulls coughing.
Sounds ideal if you're from't industrial North 'n' missing home.

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Take big coat and brolley. You might get a nice view on the days it doesn't rain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back