DJSteward

Free Member
Feb 5, 2014
Kent
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
This weekend saw us take part in out first Fun rally. The Summer Kent Motorhome & Caravan show was in fact our first rally of any kind.

We have only had our Autotrail a couple of months after two decades of motor cruising in various gin palaces, so are definite newbies.

Upon arrival I was met by Jim himself who showed me to a pitch and gave me a welcome letter along with badges and stickers. Everything I needed to know about the rally was answered straight away,

Various Funsters came up and introduced themselves, which helped to stop me feeling such a fish out of water. Help was on hand when I needed it for my awning.

The weekend involved some ad hoc get togethers around the Fun marquee, along with more organised bring food and drink events and Sunday morning breakfast.

Jim and Sian seemed to be flat out the whole time making sure everything went smoothly.

Sunday lunchtime was when we packed up our van and left the site after saying our goodbyes.

The only downside for us was that there were no other children for our seven year old to play with.

If you are considering joining Fun Rally then don't hesitate. If you are at all willing to get involved then you are bound to enjoy it.

David

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
So glad you enjoyed it .
Lovely to meet you all and you definitely have the right spirit and attitude to enjoy a Funster meet.
Hope to see you again soon.
Graham & Anita :thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Lovely having you as neighbours and many thanks for the demonstration putting up the new kampa air awning, :winky: it went up so fast we never had time to get the chairs out. :roflmto:
Glad you all enjoyed your first fun rally, sometimes you see loads of children, so maybe next time you will get an awning full. :ROFLMAO:

Haganap knows all about children, when his were young, all of them played at his motorhome and they filled his toilet cassette. :ROFLMAO:

See you again soon. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back