Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Well.... we finally got our van, after much of a do' the pick up / handover was on saturday. We arrived at Johns Cross like a pair of excited kids, after doing the paper work bit and the money..... it was out to the van for the demo by andy the super salesman' most of it went on one ear and out the other. :RollEyes:

Anyway after getting our( full ) gas bottles off we went into the sunshine' honest it was shining when we left. We headed for a small camp site on Romney Marsh for our first outing not to far to drive and cheap. :thumb:

We had a relaxed two days pushing buttons and twiddling knobs...:winky:. and finding our way around the van controls. The snow started to come down late Sunday afternoon and by that night it was quite cold, .... so blinds down heater turned up' dinner and wine what more could you want ( a cork screw that does'nt snap)... :shout:
We had an excellent week end although only a short outing. we arrived back at Johns Cross this afternoon with a short list of queries regarding the van but these turned out to be more operator error than actual faults and where dealt with' there and then' by the work shop staff while we waited :thumb::thumb: top marks.
Our nxt trip ?? this weekend fingers crossed.

Attachments

• van 1.jpg
    van 1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 77

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Stick with-it folks, the weather can only get better.
Shame about the bottle opener :cry: mind-you i know someone who forgot to pack some mugs for their early morning cuppa :Blush:
It gets easier as you go along :thumb:

regards...nige

Upvote 0
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Sounds as if you have a great van there Peter!!::bigsmile:
Perhaps we will see you at one of our get-togethers?

And Nige is right about forgetting things - On one occasion when my 14yr old son came with us I forgot to pack his clothes.......:Blush: I was not popular:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Enjoy the van! Once you get the (vanning way of life) bug, theres no turning back.
My wife swears she would never stay in a hotel again!!

Finby :thumb::coolthumb::sin::welcome::yeah:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back