Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
So off tomorrow oop north, first run out of the season, in the MH and with the bike, test day to blow the cobwebs, usually we are in Saarbrucken at the Intermot Show there, but cool as it is ragging round an exhibition centre, its a bit sketchy for my liking, and as its not a points race, we are skipping it.

Got everything loaded, had a great big clear out, and started from scratch, and pulled loads of crap out from under the floor, which i now have to find a home for.

A spare exhaust for a bike we havent owned for a year and a half may be considered overkill.

Not looking forward to the M6 on a friday night.... but am looking forward to a good curry on saturday night.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
So off tomorrow oop north, first run out of the season, in the MH and with the bike, test day to blow the cobwebs, usually we are in Saarbrucken at the Intermot Show there, but cool as it is ragging round an exhibition centre, its a bit sketchy for my liking, and as its not a points race, we are skipping it.

Got everything loaded, had a great big clear out, and started from scratch, and pulled loads of crap out from under the floor, which i now have to find a home for.

A spare exhaust for a bike we havent owned for a year and a half may be considered overkill.

Not looking forward to the M6 on a friday night.... but am looking forward to a good curry on saturday night.
Use the A1 / A1(M). It's a little further but more fun than the M6. I often go from here to Scotch Corner or via Harrogate when heading South just to avoid the M6 - even when heading for Lichfield.

OP
OP
PhilG

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
Im doing the A5 to Gailey then hopping on there, it is what it is, only going to Wigan , I have done M1 A50 before now, but they all as bad as each other .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back