Aug 30, 2017
Marchwood
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T67
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi just wanted to say hello.

We purchased our first motor home a Sunlight T67 in March when I retired. We have done a couple of "shake down" trips with it into the New Forest where we live, and spent last weekend at Silverstone with it at the MotoGp, and we love it!! First proper trip is planned in a couple of weeks to Scotland with our 2 border collies. My Dad who has owned a motor home for longer than I can remember recommend we join this site, and I look forward to tapping into your knowledge and wisdom!!

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
:welco:

Where about were you at the MoTo GP.
We were in Woodlands on Hook Up not far from the showers etc

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

OP
OP
Major Tom

Major Tom

Free Member
Aug 30, 2017
Marchwood
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T67
Exp
I'm a newbie
In woodlands also, at the top, right by the track and a luckily a flat pitch. Great weekend!,

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
In woodlands also, at the top, right by the track and a luckily a flat pitch. Great weekend!,

Would have walked past you every time we went to the track :)

Maybe catch up with you next time (y)

In the meantime here is a pic of me getting my knee down on the track :D

IMG_3262.JPG

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Big Welcome from the Isle of Wight .
in my working days a few years a go I work in the Fawley complex , just down the road from you.
Terry

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Is that another Marquez fan girl I see? If so, she'd get on well with my other half...

We were also at Silverstone last weekend, camped at Woodlands in the "lively" non-electric side, cracking weekend.

@Silver-Fox - were you posing for that picture at Club Corner? We walked past there after the race and saw similar antics on way back to the campsite, although I suspect it may not have been an exclusive "club". ;)

OP
OP
Major Tom

Major Tom

Free Member
Aug 30, 2017
Marchwood
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T67
Exp
I'm a newbie
Is that another Marquez fan girl I see? If so, she'd get on well with my other half...

We were also at Silverstone last weekend, camped at Woodlands in the "lively" non-electric side, cracking weekend.

@Silver-Fox - were you posing for that picture at Club Corner? We walked past there after the race and saw similar antics on way back to the campsite, although I suspect it may not have been an exclusive "club". ;)
Yes she is, and agree a cracking weekend, and great not to have to come home on the Sunday!!

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
:welco:To the house of fun from a fellow Sunlight owner. Not too far from you in Fareham.

Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
Pleased to see that Major Tom has taken the plunge and signed up. I'm the Dad advisor who suggested it. Welcome Tom and Jenny. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have and a search round here will produce the answer to most questions.

MrsMe

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Funster No
Welcome... I'm new to all this also.
My lesser half loves his racing to, he used to race a bit back in the day, he still thinks he has has it in him. Hahaha bless him!

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Pleased to see that Major Tom has taken the plunge and signed up. I'm the Dad advisor who suggested it. Welcome Tom and Jenny. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have and a search round here will produce the answer to most questions.
i also got my son to join coincidently his name is chas

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back