• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Now Found.... Our first MH (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
Old-Mo made us very happy today... we now have a fabulous Elddis Majestic 155 parked up at home and being primed (currently studying the manuals) for a few shakedown trips before the winter comes...

What a gent!! He and Judy even picked me up from Durham station today...

That’s what I call a super service from a fabulous couple... typical of the many folk I have had the pleasure of speaking to since I joined this forum..

Happy Days....

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
We had hoped to spend the week at Rivendale in the Peak District but just can get through.. i’ll have one more try this morning then book something else

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
I am so pleased it worked out so well for you...

Please keep any joke books you might find in the dark. Rays of light can cause damage to ancient paper and ink.

JJ :cool:
I’ve got plenty of jokes in my head but the good news is, that’s just as susceptible to sunlight as the books

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
Gave up on Rivendale so we’re off to Ashbourne Heights with an en-suite bathroom.. looks like a shed but hopefully it has heating ?

Some mixed reviews but it should be quiet Monday to Friday for our first “shakedown” trip

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
O dear, you bought a motorhome off the Very old-mo TypeFella. Good luck with that. :gum:

Cough, cough, anyway you will increase your available payload by removing old joke books & empty sweet white Spanish wine bottles. :gum:

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
O dear, you bought a motorhome off the Very old-mo TypeFella. Good luck with that. :gum:

Cough, cough, anyway you will increase your available payload by removing old joke books & empty sweet white Spanish wine bottles. :gum:
Mo and Judy has de-booked the MH when I picked it up... the only books a got were the manuals ??

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Old-Mo made us very happy today... we now have a fabulous Elddis Majestic 155 parked up at home and being primed (currently studying the manuals) for a few shakedown trips before the winter comes...

What a gent!! He and Judy even picked me up from Durham station today...

That’s what I call a super service from a fabulous couple... typical of the many folk I have had the pleasure of speaking to since I joined this forum..

Happy Days....
So glad you’ve got a lovely MH from a lovely couple.
Enjoy your travels!

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
We’re close to Ashbourne till Friday for a shakedown trip in the new MH.. we were amazed how quickly we got set up... the caravan used to take us about 30 mins .. the MH was sorted in 10..

Hopefully we’ll get a little relief from the rain but still super chuffed so far.. if the mods want to move this thread or delete it that’s fine.. it’s gone way off topic for a for sale ad :)

OP
OP
Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
Gave up on Rivendale so we’re off to Ashbourne Heights with an en-suite bathroom.. looks like a shed but hopefully it has heating ?

Some mixed reviews but it should be quiet Monday to Friday for our first “shakedown” trip
Update.... we passed Rivendale yesterday and it look well and truly shut... as in closed down.. that’s a real shame as it was a great site...

The Bluebell in on the A315 is also for sale and has been reduced twice by the look of it.. it’s a real shame that these places are going under

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Update.... we passed Rivendale yesterday and it look well and truly shut... as in closed down.. that’s a real shame as it was a great site...

The Bluebell in on the A315 is also for sale and has been reduced twice by the look of it.. it’s a real shame that these places are going under
Maybe start a new thread in mh chat.
Hopefully the advice was sound enough....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back