First class service @ Parc Verger (1 Viewer)

belboy

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
N/Ireland
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Exp
Just like to inform you all about some first class service I received from Bob at Parc Verger today.

A few days ago I had mention in my e mail to Bob that we would be heading on to Calais after our stay with him & need to sort out a vet visit to get our dog's passport stamped for our return to Dover next Thursday.

Yesterday We were informed on booking in to the site that Bob had arranged a PM appointment for our dog with a vet in the next village for today.

My plan was to walk the dog to the vet, however the big man tips up to my van this morning (in the p***ing rain) to tell me he would take us there in his car.
Not only did he take us there he stayed at the vets & drove us back to site.
How's that for service.:thumb: many thanks for that Bob.:Smile:

As I have said in an earlier thread if your in the area call in & give the big man a turn you won't be disappointed.

Tony

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
first class service @park verger

Hi,Having stayed here a lot i am not surprised,the whole crew from Park Verger are very nice helpfull people thats why lots of motorhomers go back,i was ill on park verger a couple of years ago and doctor and hospital was all sorted by Bob and di,also mike and carol who are always there for you,i am glad that your sorted, pity more sites like this are not around,but i did find one the other day at Loire valley Le Cormier again nice peacefull and English owned mike and cath are again salt of the earth,massive pitches,good facilities and lots to see in the area.regards H::bigsmile:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes it is no surprise to hear of Bob's helpfulness :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Has any one got the address of the vets in calais

Caught me again, been 'liking' 2 year old threads

What made you add this comment to that thread :Doh:

In answer to your post - no idea, but don't leave it till Calais you need a clear 24 hours from check to travel

David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back