Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks.

By the way,or btw as we Forum officianados say now :LOL: ,what is silver filled wire? How much real silver is in it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Can’t you stay on topic?

This thread is about fishing not washing clothes
Fishing!? Fishing!?
Pay attention,it’s a very serious enquiry about the artisan Mrs A,and her very nice jewellery,which is made from onyx and silver filled wire,whatever that is, and and and,she does it in between putting the dishwasher on!

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Thanks.

By the way,or btw as we Forum officianados say now :LOL: ,what is silver filled wire? How much real silver is in it?
I can't remember the %'s involved, but more than silver plated.....so it just has a copper core.
I would use silver, but it is :swear: expensive.
How very dare you! This is a very serious matter don’t y’know!
Serious & Sandra don't really go together.:lipssealed:
Can’t you stay on topic?

This thread is about fishing not washing clothes
Go back to sleep tit.:roflmto:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks.

I think Mrs A has reached her boredom threshold............or maybe has better things to do,but I doubt that’s possible. Perhaps it is wire that is filled with silver...How Do They Do That?

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks.
Do you have any free samples?:ROFLMAO::LOL:.
No,they do look very very very nice.....if you like that sort of thing.:LOL:;);)

Edit. Well far far too good for fishing anyway!

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Thanks.

Are you sure that this Funsters is not just gathering all your expertise and experience and is going to have a go making them and undercutting you?:happy:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Are you sure that this Funsters is not just gathering all your expertise and experience and is going to have a go making them and undercutting you?:happy:
Oh no darling,Im a retired Captain of Industry don’t y’know,far too important to be wrapping lumps of rock with wire........unless they’re diamonds of course.

Well,truthfully,I’m just incapable of producing such beautiful works of art.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
If she runs out of wire she can always take a bra apart :rofl:
Now Sandra you know that would cause a fall out that could kill people to death. :giggler:
He can have a go if he likes....(y)

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Oh no darling,Im a retired Captain of Industry don’t y’know,far too important to be wrapping lumps of rock with wire........unless they’re diamonds of course.

Well,truthfully,I’m just incapable of producing such beautiful works of art.
Oh you are kind, thank you.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Wheres Podney tonight with his Qs?
What questions? How? Why? What? Where? When? Did you? Didn’t you? Are we nearly there yet?

I’m far too busy (and important) to spend time on here engaged in idle chit chat. :LOL: The sun is shining and I’ve got grass to cut.:angel: Then I’m going to lie about doing bugger all.:Grin:

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
What questions? How? Why? What? Where? When? Did you? Didn’t you? Are we nearly there yet?

I’m far too busy (and important) to spend time on here engaged in idle chit chat. 1:LOL: The sun is shining and I’ve got grass to cut.:angel: Then I’m going to lie about doing bugger all.:Grin:
You have lost it, but did you ever have it and if you did can you get medication for it!:unsure::giggle:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
You have lost it, but did you ever have it and if you did can you get medication for it!:unsure::giggle:
Oh no,I’m the only sane one left on the planet,it’s everyone else who’s barking mad!!!

Anyway,you’ve got to be a little bit mad to enjoy life,haven’t you?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs

I’m far too busy (and important) to spend time on here engaged in idle chit chat. :LOL: The sun is shining and I’ve got grass to cut.:angel: Then I’m going to lie about doing bugger all.:Grin:
Well we have grass to cut too. Do you want the address,I will even leave the lawnmower out for you to use.:LOL:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Well we have grass to cut too. Do you want the address,I will even leave the lawnmower out for you to use.:LOL:
What in this pi**ing rain?:rolleyes:
Anyway, Podney will be toooooo busy telling untruths about doing bugger all! Or was it meant to be will be lying down doing bugger all!:unsure:
Am confuddled!

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
What in this pi**ing rain?:rolleyes:
Anyway, Podney will be toooooo busy telling untruths about doing bugger all! Or was it meant to be will be lying down doing bugger all!:unsure:
Am confuddled!
No pissing rain where I am. ;) Its gorgeous here, and so warm im sunbathing with my shorts on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back