LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
is it true that Glasgow girls use old chip oil from deep frying mars bars for sun tan oil?

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Haha bugger off :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
is it true that Glasgow girls use old chip oil from deep frying mars bars for sun tan oil?

Never heard that one before, it was always coconut oil when I was a lass...or nivea.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
What in this pi**ing rain?:rolleyes:
Anyway, Podney will be toooooo busy telling untruths about doing bugger all! Or was it meant to be will be lying down doing bugger all!:unsure:
Am confuddled!
Ah,well spotted! I wondered who’d be the first to spot my deliberate error.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Well we have grass to cut too. Do you want the address,I will even leave the lawnmower out for you to use.:LOL:
Last time a young lady gave me her address via Internet it led to all sorts of activities.........which didn’t include grass cutting. :love::mad::hot: Anyway,I live in the south and too far away from your lawn. You could always go to the fells,or whatever you call them up there,and get a sheep to eat your grass..........but don’t let Chris know or he’ll be round there in a jiffy. :LOL: :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Ah,well spotted! I wondered who’d be the first to spot my deliberate error.

We knew that but your subtlety would be well over the young Scottish Funstresses heads so thought I'd better point it out!:whistle2:

Last time a young lady gave me her address via Internet it led to all sorts of activities.........which didn’t include grass cutting............
Are you incinerating something about Sandra?:unsure::cautious:

pssssst whisper, whisper, whisper, just between ourselves .......... she would want the grass cut first!
And then you'd be sent packing, oot on yur lug (as the saying goes up here!).;):giggle:

edit : ps how long did it take you to cut the hedge for the first young lady?:confused:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back