Fine example won’t hang around for long. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Littlewheels
Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
I had a 2015 Flair, the new era, unfairly criticised in my opinion, it has a price advantage on a Daily chassis over a C, M or P, however in my opinion still retains the exterior style advantage. But it is the overall package, when compared to the other 3 main players, that demonstrates where the price advantage is gleaned. I would not say that the N+B is less well constructed it just lacks finesse and a definitive lack of solidity in comparison which is reflected in the overall weights as well.
Interestingly,when l ordered my first Concorde at Düsseldorf in 2015 and l compared my specification with all the bells and whistles with N+B and Carthago (They have dropped the big Liner since) and amazingly the Concorde came out marginally lower in price, that made my mind up at the time and if l changed now l would only move to the Vario Star but the price difference is considerable as you know.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Interesting as the 9.2 Flair base is €160k the Charisma 905 (marginally shorter) base is €230k? Currently of course. I haven't bothered to compare specs as the difference is huge.

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
I have a NB 8000i similar the bar model and it is excellent drives well and interior layout was just what we wanted. Yes I could have bought a British built van that was newer but I would not get the same build quality and no fear of damp there is no comparison between the my van and several english built 8mtr Van's we viewed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back