Finding threads (again!) (2 Viewers)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi, I know that I can click 'watch thread' to make it easier to find again but is there any way of adding a note as WHY I'm watching it - seriously bad memory :p

This would be helpful when there's a thread with several pages and someone has added one or two posts that I know I want to be able to refer back to. At the moment it's like keeping a whole newspaper and then going back and trying to find a couple of paragraphs.

Is there any function which allows you to add a note, say a max of 140 characters, when watching/saving a thread just as a reminder to oneself? Or can anyone suggest anything, other than pen and paper?

Cos it's not like funsters ever digress on threads is it? They always, always keep on topic:rofl:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry there is know way of making a note. Hopefully the thread title will give you a clue as to why your watching it. You could copy the thread title into notepad or evernote (the most useful app on the planet)

Rarely do threads go off topic as long as you remember the topic is almost always 'Fun' :)

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ok ta, I found it's when people have recommended a company or a campsite etc just in passing and doesn't bear any resemblance to the title.

I'll check out the apps you mentioned (read that as I'll get my daughter to do it and then explain it to me:LOL:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
With Jim here. Get yourself an Evernote account. The best ever. Accessible on any platform and search / find anything
I have note books of
  • French aires
  • European campsites
  • German stellplatz
  • Motorhome technical
  • Switzerland
Etc etc etc. just copy the info and add to the notebook. Brilliant

Last edited:
OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Cheers, thanks for the info.(y) Sounds just what I'm looking for.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back