Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Having been sitting on the edge looking in for years I have finally taken the plunge and jumped in.

Wanted a motorhome for years but working for ourselves running a B&B we don't ever get much time to get away but I sold a little piece of land to next door so decided to buy secondhand motorhome and try to make some time.

We have bought a Mobilvetta Euroyacht 190. 2001 model but only 22k miles with one owner. All seemed fine to my untrained eye. It was one of the few A class that we have seen with a big enough lounge to relax and be comfortable in. Pick it up in a week's time. Will try to get away as often as possible even if only for a day or two. It will be a steep learning curve although we have rented a few times before.

The masterplan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: for when we eventually sell up business is to travel UK and Europe extensively in motorhome so will now get a chance to see how much we enjoy

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the information I have gleaned over the years while reading and researching. Now I can try to put some of it to good use.

I will soon be firing some questions your way :helpsos:

Garry

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations on your purchase Mr Jinks, I hope it serves you well.:thumb:
Safe travels.::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Welcome to the world of Motorhomes Garry, You have some exciting times ahead:Smile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Garry

You have finally succumbed to the lure and jumped.

Good to have you join us, you will soon be a fully paid up member of the motorhome users club.

Hope all goes well in your venture, If we can help just ask.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Garry, good choice for a first van,:thumb: I'm sure you will like the A Class,:Smile: we do.:winky:::bigsmile: Now life's just beginning, and this is where the Fun really starts.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just get yourself booked on a Rally, and your get more:help: than you need.:thumb: Bob.

One of these::winky: Nice van.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

philipjackson

Free Member
Oct 14, 2009
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Ace
Exp
We've finally jumped in too!!

Best of luck with your new purchase!

I can't believe the parallel...

We also have a guesthouse (in Blackpool) and we're picking up our first motorhome next Tuesday. It's an Ace Firenze, 2008 reg. We can't wait. Will probably find a place to spend one night in it next Wednesday, then we're going up to the North East (where I'm originally from) on 29th to seek my family's approval.

Any comments or tips on the Ace Firenze would be appreciated.

Phil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back