stevescooby

Free Member
Sep 7, 2020
skinningrove near whitby
Funster No
MH
dethleffs globebus
Exp
Having owned 3 previous m/homes in the past and ony just sold our bessacarr e745 around 3 months ago because our dog was in ill health and we could not go anywhere . Unfortunatly our beloved dog has now passed away so now is the time to get away from it all. We started looking but with all the bad reviews on uk made m/homes with damp and build quality issues we decided to go all out and buy a german made Dethleffs globebus 2010 under 6m and low miles . Hope to be getting it in the next week or so and cant wait to start travelling again . Just wondering if there are many globebus owners on here cheers steve

Attachments

• 20200917_142401.jpg
    20200917_142401.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 131

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Having owned 3 previous m/homes in the past and ony just sold our bessacarr e745 around 3 months ago because our dog was in ill health and we could not go anywhere . Unfortunatly our beloved dog has now passed away so now is the time to get away from it all. We started looking but with all the bad reviews on uk made m/homes with damp and build quality issues we decided to go all out and buy a german made Dethleffs globebus 2010 under 6m and low miles . Hope to be getting it in the next week or so and cant wait to start travelling again . Just wondering if there are many globebus owners on here cheers steve
Looks great, happy travels!!👍👍 Sorry to hear about your beloved pet, we’re expecting the same in the coming months😞😞😞

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sunnyb

Free Member
Sep 21, 2019
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer Van 572
Exp
Since 2012
That looks great. What model is it? Is it really 6 m? Wow and with a big garage too. Sounds like the sort of thing I would be happy to upgrade to when the time comes maybe next year. I wan to go smaller to a PVC but have looked at some recently and don’t think I could deal with the lack of storage. We like the big garage and bed over which is what our current Hymer has and our previous Knaus was the same. Mr SB would like an A class so this could appeal to both of us. Welcome.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
That looks great. What model is it? Is it really 6 m? Wow and with a big garage too. Sounds like the sort of thing I would be happy to upgrade to when the time comes maybe next year. I wan to go smaller to a PVC but have looked at some recently and don’t think I could deal with the lack of storage. We like the big garage and bed over which is what our current Hymer has and our previous Knaus was the same. Mr SB would like an A class so this could appeal to both of us. Welcome.

You can get some lovely smaller A class, ours is 6.48metres

image.jpeg

OP
OP
stevescooby

stevescooby

Free Member
Sep 7, 2020
skinningrove near whitby
Funster No
MH
dethleffs globebus
Exp
thanks , it looks bigger in the picture but 5.99m . its an i001, it was for sale at es hartley near kendal lakedistrict

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back