Finally decided to stump up the cash!!! (1 Viewer)

Dec 8, 2013
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2015
Greetings - Hooflungdung here - based in Mid Wales - just taking semi-retirement which I have been trying to do for past 6 years or so. We bought an Adria Coral just over a year ago and used it for one trip across France last year which we really enjoyed and quite a few weekends out at the coast on Cardigan Bay.

Been watching this forum for the past year and found some very useful tips and banter. Now planning a trip down through France into Northern Spain and possibly Portugal leaving next Thurs/Fri 17/18 March and figured it was time to dig deep and stump up the subscription so that I can start asking all the dumb questions in preparation for the trip.

Now off to find the relevant sections - looking forward to picking the Brains of all you experienced Funsters and finding the short-cuts and bargains

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Hoo, welcome to Fun, and well done on digging deep you won't be disappointed, as you look through one very unusual /interesting sources of information is on @ianthebuilder thread
"Ian and Helga go South". in amongst the banter and Ian's journey you will find lots of information co ordinates and details on sites and aires to stay at.

If you have time download one of the Fun badges from @Jim so when you are on your travels other funsters will recognise you. Enjoy your travels :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Welcome to FUN, flungdung+1

That is right isn't it, with Chinese names it's last name first, first name last, not first name first, last name last? :doh::getmecoat:

Anyway, :hiya2: &:WelcomeFlag:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Welcome, perhaps we'll see you at some rallies??

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi and welcome to the fun house ... :)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Greetings - Hooflungdung here - based in Mid Wales - just taking semi-retirement which I have been trying to do for past 6 years or so. We bought an Adria Coral just over a year ago and used it for one trip across France last year which we really enjoyed and quite a few weekends out at the coast on Cardigan Bay.

Been watching this forum for the past year and found some very useful tips and banter. Now planning a trip down through France into Northern Spain and possibly Portugal leaving next Thurs/Fri 17/18 March and figured it was time to dig deep and stump up the subscription so that I can start asking all the dumb questions in preparation for the trip.

Now off to find the relevant sections - looking forward to picking the Brains of all you experienced Funsters and finding the short-cuts and bargains
Will cost an extra fiver for the bargains ..pm me and I will let you have my PayPal address ..Roy..

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
Welcome.

Did you know you can change your username if you get too much stick from this lot???

Reactions: DBK

Hobby 1

Free Member
Oct 29, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Just Started
Hi, Welcome to the site lot's of good people on here all willing to help and advice if you need help.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! I think March will be a little early for Northern Spain, keep driving south for the sun. :)

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Hooflungdung isn’t that a book by Williecatchit, think I’ve read it.

Anyway welcome to this great website “The founders told me to say that” under pain of death. Lol

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am I’ve just recently joined and I have to say what a wonderful response I’ve had.
Best Wishes and :WelcomeFlag:

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Welcome to FUN, flungdung+1

That is right isn't it, with Chinese names it's last name first, first name last, not first name first, last name last? :doh::getmecoat:

Anyway, :hiya2: &:WelcomeFlag:

Bet your glad you got that off your chest Hymie;)

OP
OP
Hooflungdung
Dec 8, 2013
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes and comments. We look forward to meeting up with some of you over the next few years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back