Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
If those Air Bags are linked together it could be a potential disaster in the making when you turn a corner and the bag under compression transfers all its air to the other bag . It will accentuate body roll. They should be piped individually to avoid this.

Its would only be 4 - 5mm diameter pipe so not to much should transfer.

Nov 7, 2015
Newport, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015 previously caravaning 25 years
If you own a spanner then buy the Dunlop kit from Marcle leisure and fit it yourself. It will also give you a more comfortable ride.

Same here, I fitted the Dunlop kit which has resulted in a much more comfortable ride, better stability in windy conditions or when overtaking or being overtaken at motorway speeds, also fitting the kit has enabled us to uprate to 3850kg
Overall I'm extremely happy with the result, I'd recommend it to anyone considering the upgrade.

I fitted the gauge etc in the bottom of the wardrobe area at floor level, easy to access and with the simple setup I can check, inflate, isolate or adjust either side independently or equally by opening or closing either valve.

IMG_3183.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stuartand paula

Free Member
Dec 16, 2016
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2years
Hi all just wanted to say thanks for all the help. Have now purchased the kit tonka recommended ordered from a chap in Merseyside on Monday and it arrived Thursday first thing from a firm in Poland, very well built and finished got two gauge kit for £299 free postage what a result !? Now just have to figure out a working pressure for bags as my van has a lot of weight over back axle i.e. Kitchen,toilet,boot and two ebikes on towbar rack thanks again,as the old saying goes " if you don't ask you don't get to know? Cheers stuart

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back