Fiat Extended Warranty (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
We bought a new motorhome in April 2018 and took out an Fiat extended warranty to 5 years through Autotral via the dealer we bought it from. I have the payment receipt but I just thought I would check with Autotrail as I do not have any documentation confirmating it from either or Autotrail of Fiat. Checked with Autotrail today and its only got the Fiat 2 year warranty. The dealer confirms they did register it through Autotrail and will sort it out tomorrow.
I know like to know if any funsters who took out an extended warranty if you received any documentation confirming its been registered.

Last edited:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
We got no documentation but I did double check with Fiat customer care on the phone,alternatively look on your camper contact app put your details in and it will show on there.

OP
OP
ramsthom
Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Thanks for the info. I have the Fiat camper app. Which section do I access the warranty info in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
We extended for +2 years/ 80,000km on top of the original 2 yrs at the local dealership and got a Mopar receipt and 6 pages of terms & conditions (aka get out clauses) and a one page extended warranty confirmation policy on the day.

OP
OP
ramsthom
Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Update on the original thread. I contacted Fiat and they could not find any warranty upgrade on their database. I visited the dealer who showed me all the necessary documentation and e mail they had sent Autotrail the day after I paid for it. They checked with Autotrail and the person who registers the extended warranty with Fiat had apparently missed the e mail so consequently it had not been registered. It was completed that day. I have checked with Fiat Customer Service today and its now showing it has the 5 year warranty. They also said I will be receiving paper confirmation but it may take a couple of weeks. No apology from Autotrail

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
An apology from Autotrail would have been good, but glad you got it sorted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Well there’s a surprise AT are next to useless from our own personal experience
Glad to see you got it sorted out.
As they say if you want it doing do it yourself.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I could be wrong but Fiat seem to have more confidence in their vehicles than in the past, which would seem to be a good thing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back