• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Fiat Ducato o/s long arm electric wing mirror or where to purchase at reasonable cost (1 Viewer)

Harco

Free Member
Oct 12, 2016
Atherstone
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7096+
Exp
20 yrs
Fiat Ducato electric o/s long arm mirror (complete)
Or where to purchase at reasonable price

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Have a look on EBay (y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
I have replaced the original Fiat long arm mirrors on my 2015 Ducato with medium arm ones as the originals just seemed to stick out too far. Would like to sell as a pair but would split. £160 each.

OP
OP
H

Harco

Free Member
Oct 12, 2016
Atherstone
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7096+
Exp
20 yrs
Thanks for your reply’s.
I had a price of £130 + vat at the moment.
It’s a 2009 Rapido
Electric
Heated I think

JFD

Apr 9, 2015
Crawley Down, West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Aventura G730
Exp
since 2014!
I have just gone through the pain of replacing/refurbishing both my wing mirrors on a 2007 Ducato, and would offer a word of warning: Not all mirrors are created equal! OEM items have everything you need, from correct wiring, to correct castings that keep the mirror in place(ish) when you take out the four bolts that hold it on, to the ‘detent’ that allows the mirror to be returned to the correct orientation after folding, without re-adjustments! Not all pattern parts have all these features, in fact one had the ‘safety lug’ on the casting at the top, instead of the bottom, so it would just slide out!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back