• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fiat Ducato Coachbuild 2001 (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
This motorhome belonged to a friend who died today. I know his widow would be glad to sell it rapidly though owing to the recent bereavement it would not be fair to bother her with lots of calls.

If anyone is interested please start a conversation with me in the first instance, as it is only ten minutes away from me. As you can see from the description it is very low mileage, and has hardly moved this year due to illness. Looks quite a bargain if its what anyone is after. It is four berth, two single or a king size made up in the U shaped lounge, and the usual overcab double.
From the stated road tax it must have a GVW of 3500kg max.

If there is interest I will go and view it myself, perhaps give it a drive and a damp test.

Registration Y296 DAU; first registered 31.03.2001; Fiat Ducato 14 TDI LWB Model; Colour White; classed as a Motor Caravan; 2800cc engine; Diesel fuel; Tax for last year was £235.00; MOT till July 2017; Mileage is 32021; There is a rear reversing camera; Immobiliser Wheel Clamp; Electric Hook-up lead; 2 Gas Bottles; Plus lots of extras Cutlery; Some Plastic Plates; Pots & Pans; Small Electric Kettle and One Hob Kettle; Cooking Utensils; 3 Windbreaks; 2 Ground Sheets; 2 Pieces of Green Carpet (suitable to use outside); Various Tools; Front Wheel leveling blocks; Black out covers for night time which fix to the inside of the front window and side windows with suction cups. The asking price is £12000.00. I have put some photos as an attachment as well.

If you still would like the Solar Panel and Winter Cover I am asking £150.00. Otherwise they are included with the Motorhome.
DSCF0506.JPG
DSCF0506.JPG
DSCF0507.JPG
DSCF0508.JPG
DSCF0509.JPG
DSCF0513.JPG
DSCF0514.JPG

rjtrooper

Free Member
Mar 29, 2017
Devon
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm caravaning
Hi reallyretired, really interested in the motorhome looking to buy one for first time, owned a caravan for years but want to travel abroad but not towing. Is it possible to see more photos and possibly talk on the phone about the van. Before I travel to see it. Thanks rjtrooper

OP
OP
Reallyretired
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Sorry
I have no more photos at present, and someone is viewing it tomorrow.
If it remains unsold I will take some more photos.
Btw it is a Swift Gazelle, though I don't think that means it is fast.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

life in the slow lane

Free Member
Feb 8, 2017
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Can you let us know if todays viewer does not buy. We are seriously interested. We can visit at any time but need a bit of notice as we live in the midlands.
Rgds

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Looks in excellent condition, a super buy for someone.

More so than many realise, looks like a older diesel that can be kept running long after today's over complicated engines are scrapped due to the ridiculous cost of spares.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back