Fiat Ducato Camper App (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
when I check our chassis number online (Fiat Camper.com it seems to all be okay.

When I look at the Fiat Ducato Camper app under CHASSIS CHECK it says "inspection - contact a Fiat motorhome assistance workshop for a free service".

Anyone having similar issues?

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Just checked mine everything ok (green traffic light ) ,just give them a call they are very helpful .

OP
OP
Sidney
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
Hmm camshaft recall perhaps - I'll call on Tuesday :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sidney
Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
It was a campaign #6042 - a software update for the ECU to make it even more squeaky clean on emissions. Optional apparently.

Not sure if I want this update :cautious:

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
ok, maybe im doing something wrong, but when i put our chassis number in, it says it doesnt recognise it............HELP please !!!!!!

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
It was a campaign #6042 - a software update for the ECU to make it even more squeaky clean on emissions. Optional apparently.

Not sure if I want this update :cautious:
This was a "quality enhancement' which I have had on my new van.

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
now sorted, no probs.
@skylinersi How did you resolve this? If I check mine on the Fiat Camper website, it says it is all ok but the app says to check the chassis number as they can't find the code I entered in their database

Cheers

Trevor

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
@skylinersi How did you resolve this? If I check mine on the Fiat Camper website, it says it is all ok but the app says to check the chassis number as they can't find the code I entered in their database

Cheers

Trevor
Mines doing the same now and it's been ok for over a year , I am hoping it's a problem at their end :eek:

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Likewise. It certainly appears to be an issue their end as mine has worked on and off since registering on the app last year, with me making no changes.

lute

Free Member
Mar 27, 2017
Puerto Real Spain
Funster No
MH
Tabbert FFB 680 Classic
Exp
Im a newbie from 20+ years of caravaning
Ive been told by Fiat that they have NO information about my ducato at all, I'm trying to register a Dutch registered ducato in Spain and tried to get a certificate of conformity from fiat, and 6 months after asking they say "we no noting" That does not sound like Manuel of fawlty tower, does it ? But the web site took my chassis No. and found no problems, very frustrated as I've been trying to register for nearly a year now.

Bulleteer

Free Member
Jul 14, 2016
Dromara, Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E442
Exp
I registered mine with Fiat 8 months ago. When I loaded the Camper App on my iPad and try and put chassiss no in, it doesn't recognise it. I have tried all combinations as they do not make it particularly clear as to exactly what you are meant to enter. Any help as to exactly what to enter would be helpful. My chassis number has 250 followed by 5 zeros and another 7 numbers.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
Mine was working about 6 weeks ago but now says chassis number not recognized, they seem to be having some issues with their database.

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
I downloaded it a few hours ago and all it will let me put in is name, town and telephone number.
It won't go further to allow camper details and looks like its churning away, possibly updating or stuck.

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp

Cheers

Trevor

I put in the full chassis number and it worked
Following the guide on their app was misleading...

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Well....
Just checked on the app and guess what...?
It now doesn't recognise the chassis number..

I assume it's the app......will play tomorrow

Oh Please!!!!! :mad:

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I registered mine with Fiat 8 months ago. When I loaded the Camper App on my iPad and try and put chassiss no in, it doesn't recognise it. I have tried all combinations as they do not make it particularly clear as to exactly what you are meant to enter. Any help as to exactly what to enter would be helpful. My chassis number has 250 followed by 5 zeros and another 7 numbers.

I put all of it in
But now doesn't work.....

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Thanks all

Definitely seems like it's not a problem with the chassis number, but a fault with the app. I thought I would use the "contact us" function to send some written feedback, but that seems to be churning away but going nowhere...........

Cheers

Trevor

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
When I put my chassis number in the nice wee Fiat app informed me that my van was registered in 2004, caused a bit of a panic as it is a 2016 model with the nice new face, after a couple of phone calls all is as it should be.

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
Just checked it again and the traffic light background is green, and it says "Your motorhome is OK! Fiat Ducato Motorhome wishes you happy camping!"

Looks like they may have fixed their problem

Cheers

Trevor

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
I have searched the App Store using iPad but am unable to find any app related to fiat! What am I doing wrong.
I have it on my Android phone but not iPad.

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
E6C6CA2D-27AA-457E-9EE8-4904A042E469.JPG
I have searched the App Store using iPad but am unable to find any app related to fiat! What am I doing wrong.
I have it on my Android phone but not iPad.

I downloaded it on my IPhone (Fiat Ducato Camper Mobile) and it has also downloaded it onto my Ipad (although without any data). I checked on the app store on my Ipad and as you say, it cannot find it, but if you change the Ipad only selection on the top left of the screen to Iphone only, it will find it

Cheers

Trevor

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
View attachment 163326

I downloaded it on my IPhone (Fiat Ducato Camper Mobile) and it has also downloaded it onto my Ipad (although without any data). I checked on the app store on my Ipad and as you say, it cannot find it, but if you change the Ipad only selection on the top left of the screen to Iphone only, it will find it

Cheers

Trevor
Thanks Trevor. It tried that but it still wouldn't appear in a search.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I have downloaded it and entered my name and phone and email address but it won't let me add MH. When I click on the plus sign to put in my details for the MH I get a red "waiting' circular sysmbol and the wifi connection symbol on phone or iPad constantly whirring.
I have tried phoning Fiat customer service and have got a case number for someone technical to ring me but nothing heard yet and has been 3 days.

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
E
I have downloaded it and entered my name and phone and email address but it won't let me add MH. When I click on the plus sign to put in my details for the MH I get a red "waiting' circular sysmbol and the wifi connection symbol on phone or iPad constantly whirring.
I have tried phoning Fiat customer service and have got a case number for someone technical to ring me but nothing heard yet and has been 3 days.
Try entering your Camper details whilst off line, it worked for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back