FIAT Ducato 2nd Year Service (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Having read a few posts on the subject and myself not being one for doing anything mechanical, even changing the oil I am being quoted £400-£500 for my first service. I have a Swift Bessacarr 584 and now go into my 3rd year which has an extended warranty through Swifts. I therefore think I have to have it all done by an approved dealer and not go elsewhere to keep the warranty valid.

This therefore means spending £400-£500, seems a lot but better safe than sorry having invested in buying the MHome.

Welcome any thoughts on such services.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
But they must use genuine Fiat parts.
The local garage that I’ve used for the van and my Volvo have said that they have to use a particular quality part that is equal to the genuine one. He did use a term which sounded like a Patented part.

Upvote 0

Deleted User
AFAIK the second service is a big one, the handbook will tell you what should be done.

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
I would pay the dealer price the reason why is ,Peugeot boxer Adblu pump failed (out of warranty ) in Munich as the van had been main dealer serviced and the book stamp validated this i got a good will claim saved me €1500 .

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back