Fiat Ducato 280mm or 300mm disc size (1 Viewer)

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Gonna fit new front pads and discs if needed to my 2004 Ducato with 15" wheels. Seems like there is a choice of two sizes, wondering if the 280mm discs are for 15" wheels and the 300mm are for 16"? Anyone have hands on experience?

OP
OP
Boringfrog
Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Never mind tipping, answer this.....;)

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
Here's my tip: I'd replace like for like.
I'm sure that the wheel size makes no difference. The larger discs are probably for newer vehicles.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If you message me your reg No I can run it through our parts ID system, Monday am
BUT to be fair it often just gives a choice where multiple Brake Caliper manufacturer have been use in production.

Half way thro a series run, they might run out of, say Lockheed brake calipers who have no stock, so turn to Say Brenbo Brakes for an alternative, who, will have a caliper to suite provided its used with a Brenbo disc, hence a choice 2 in your case, sometimes 3 or 4 in some instances:doh:
Of course its a simple tape measure job to find out, we use a device thro the wheels;)
but happy to check if it helps
G

OP
OP
Boringfrog
Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
If you message me your reg No I can run it through our parts ID system, Monday am
BUT to be fair it often just gives a choice where multiple Brake Caliper manufacturer have been use in production.

Half way thro a series run, they might run out of, say Lockheed brake calipers who have no stock, so turn to Say Brenbo Brakes for an alternative, who, will have a caliper to suite provided its used with a Brenbo disc, hence a choice 2 in your case, sometimes 3 or 4 in some instances:doh:
Of course its a simple tape measure job to find out, we use a device thro the wheels;)
but happy to check if it helps
G
Thanks for the offer, I did get it ran through some Fiat system with my ID number, came back with no info. Will have a look with my tape measure. ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back