Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I was under cover with caravan guard and had their free breakdown cover but had a telephone call and was told they couldnt cover me anymore with their insurance and their breakdown as they couldnt cover that value vehicle being "on the road" instead of "in a drive" I was most annoyed as I had told them of our pending van change 2 months previous so had to find cover quick so went to comfort but no breakdown only the fiat camper assist so just have that now, anyone heard of problems with camper assist.?

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Fiat Camper Assist

We used Camper Assist about 6 weeks ago and I can only sing their praises.
We had changed back to our summer tyres and after bringing the van back from storage we were packing up to go to peterborough show when our back tyre popped from its rims and deflated-luckily still on our drive.
They sent out a RAC truck to change the wheel and they gave us a courtesy call the following week to check we had been happy with the service we received

wanttobeaway

Free Member
Oct 26, 2009
on tour
Funster No
MH
white one
Exp
only 3.2 and counting
Never had any trouble with them but when we used them in Spain it was the same people that caravan guard use as they asked for the insurance first but I told them I was just going through assist so no problem at all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
My mate used them in Belgium last year no problems at all, it's run by the RAC you can see the full policy on the Fiat Camping Car site.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back