Fiat 3.0mj - Free update on remap (1 Viewer)

Wow

Trader - Engine ReMapping
Sep 8, 2010
Charlestown, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello to all existing customers who have had their Fiat Ducato 3.0mj 160 remapped by us.
We have been doing some extensive R&D on this engine and have developed a really good update for vehicles remapped prior to 1st August.
Our customers are so pleased with the results, that we have decided to offer an update to existing customers, completely free-of-charge.
Installation is being offered at either the Lincoln show, or the NEC in October.
Please send me a private message to register, (please let me know your Name, phone number, Reg No and where/when it was originally remapped) or come to our stand and we will make arrangments for our technician to visit you over the weekend - update time will be about 10-15 minutes.
This will be well worth doing and you will be delighted with the improvements.
Cheers,
Chris :thumb:

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hello to all existing customers who have had their Fiat Ducato 3.0mj 160 remapped by us.
We have been doing some extensive R&D on this engine and have developed a really good update for vehicles remapped prior to 1st August.
Our customers are so pleased with the results, that we have decided to offer an update to existing customers, completely free-of-charge.
Installation is being offered at either the Lincoln show, or the NEC in October.
Please send me a private message to register, (please let me know your Name, phone number, Reg No and where/when it was originally remapped) or come to our stand and we will make arrangments for our technician to visit you over the weekend - update time will be about 10-15 minutes.
This will be well worth doing and you will be delighted with the improvements.
Cheers,
Chris :thumb:

Nice one Chris, I am sure it will be apreciated :thumb:

Peter

OP
OP
W

Wow

Trader - Engine ReMapping
Sep 8, 2010
Charlestown, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thank you to those who have contacted me about the free-update on the 3.0 Ducato 160MJ :Smile:
Just to confirm, this free-of-charge service is available at Lincoln, the NEC or any of next years shows. As an alternative you may attend our offices in Iver, near Slough or Cornwall by appointment. The update will not normally be available through our dealers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bunny2

Free Member
Aug 18, 2010
South West
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Had our 3.0 mj engine remapped by Chris at Wow before we went to Disneyland Paris for New Year and the difference is very noticable. It now pulls much better and is returning just over 28mpg just 3mpg more than previous. :Smile:
Thanks Wow!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back